Netherton Foundry Cast Iron Tagine
Partly hand made in the UK the Netherton Foundry Cast Tagine is an exceptional quality that is built to last many years.
A great way to feed the family during the week, especially if you need to serve at different times..
With its stunning looks, it's an elegant way of cooking and presenting party food or as an accompaniment to garden parties and barbecues. Think of it as a helping hand for dinner parties and formal occasions.
- Cast iron slow cooker made in Shropshire, England
- 4 Litre bowl, with a generous 3.3 litre food capacity
- Cast iron bowl with easy clean, all natural flax oil coating
- British oak handcrafted knobs
- Electric heater base
- 250W High setting.
- 180W Low setting.
- Keep warm setting 70W, keep warm without burning or overcooking
- 1 metre cord length
SKU Code: NFS-105ETR