Netherton Foundry Cast Iron Slow Cooker
A hand made Netherton Foundry slow cooker is much more than a cooking pot for stews, it is far more versatile. It's excellent for soups, traditional hearty fare, exotic international dishes, puddings. A great way to feed the family during the week, especially if you need to serve at different times.
But also, with its traditional looks, it's an elegant way of cooking and presenting party food or as an accompaniment to garden parties and barbecues. Think of it as a helping hand for dinner parties and formal occasions.
Made in Shropshire, using many hand crafted and locally sourced components. A strong focus on sustainable materials, with environmentally friendly finishes to create a durable, quality product.
- Cast iron slow cooker, made in Shropshire, England
- 4 Litre cast iron bowl, with a generous 3.3 litre food capacity
- Electric heater base
- 250W High setting for 5 hour cooking.
- 180W Low setting for 8 hours.
- Keep warm setting 70W, keep warm without burning or overcooking
- Cast iron bowl and lid with easy clean, all natural flax oil coating
- British oak handcrafted knobs
- Ideal for soups stews and desserts.
- 1 metre cord length
SKU Code: NFS-105SCB